“I really try to listen to the client and appreciate his or her perspective so I can understand what the client’s deeper goals are.” -Rebekah A. Frank
Rebekah A. Frank is an associate attorney at Hansen Dordell who practices in workers’ compensation and personal injury. With an entrepreneurial mentality and driven personality, Rebekah is passionate about representing her clients.
Rebekah’s journalism experience drew her towards a legal career. As a journalist, she loved interacting with and telling other people’s stories. She realized, however, that she wanted to go beyond storytelling and to advocate for people, such as the ones she wrote about.
From her time as a law clerk with the Sixth Judicial District and as an extern with the United States District Court, Rebekah has had experience weighing a case’s merit, managing case load, and handling complex civil, criminal, and family matters. Rebekah also has experience in successfully writing appeals for St. Louis County Attorney’s Office. While in law school, Rebekah served on William Mitchell’s Law Review and was selected to participate in a competitive negotiation class.
From a firsthand perspective of seeing her father start and run a corporation, Rebekah was inspired to pursue a start-up with a friend during college, while competing in NCAA track and field as well as pursuing a business communications degree. A Minnesotan native, Rebekah calls St. Paul home, but spends time along the North Shore where she runs and trains for her next Grandma’s Marathon.
- Juris Doctorate Degree (J.D.), Mitchell Hamline School of Law, 2014
- Staff member of Mitchell Hamline’s Law Review, vol. 40
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (B.A.), cum laude, Business Communication, University of St. Thomas, 2010
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Rebekah used to coach Hill Murray High School girls’ and boys’ track and would like to become involved in coaching again. She is still involved with the University of St. Thomas’ track program and speaks to potential freshmen runners on why they should choose St. Thomas’ track program.
- In September 2015, Rebekah was a volunteer attorney with Ramsey County’s Housing and Conciliation Court.
- Rebekah enjoys going to the theatre (especially musicals), running along Mississippi River Blvd., and exploring historic buildings in St. Paul.
Rebekah’s Focus Areas
Individuals look to us for representation in matters involving personal injury. Whether the matter involves an automobile accident, slip-and-fall, dog bite, products liability, dram shop claims, natural gas explosion or other injury-producing event, we have the experience, technical knowledge and resources to represent you.